Friday, March 7, 2014

The Week of the Snow

Here in West Tennessee, we finally got the Winter Storm they've been talking about for months now. Four inches of ICE + two inches of snow = No.

Sure it may be pretty to look at, but people had to get out and drive in the mess. And that includes my husband. Needless to say, I was a nervous wreck the first three days.

The kids only asked to play outside one time.  We lasted about 30 minutes. Well, Tucker only lasted about 15. He fell on the ice and said NOPE. And went inside. I didn't blame him.

I had to come up with a few activities for the kids or else we would've gone crazy. 
And by "we", I mean "me".

They crafted robots, watched movies, made puppets, wrote stories, read books, got messy, and drank cocoa. I loved having them home with me, but Lord have mercy.  I'm ready to be back on schedule!



 And I'm on Spring Break next week, so I officially got TWO weeks off from school. So heyyyyy!





No comments: